Frank Sinatra Family Copyright & IP Policy
Reporting Alleged Copyright & Other IP Infringement
SinatraFamily.com respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you are an owner of intellectual property and you believe your intellectual property has been improperly posted at or distributed via SinatraFamily.com site, please notify us by sending an email to:
Additionally, in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), we have designated an agent to receive notifications of alleged copyright infringement in the SinatraFamily.com domain. If you believe your work is being infringed, please notify our designated agent:
|DMCA Agent:||Michael Erlinger Jr.|
|US Mail:||8573 Olympic Blvd.|
|Los Angeles, CA 90035|
The DMCA requires that all infringement claims must be in writing and must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit SinatraFamily.com to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your mailing address, telephone number and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Failure to include all of the above-listed information may result in a delay of the processing of your complaint.
SinatraFamily.com will comply with the requirements of the DMCA. Please note, however, that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Please note that SinatraFamily.com may forward a copy any DMCA Notice to (with personally identifiable information removed) to Chilling Effects (http://www.chillingeffects.org) for publication.
The preceding requirements are intended to comply with SinatraFamily.com’s rights and obligations under the DMCA, but do not constitute legal advice. It may be advisable that you contact an attorney regarding your rights and obligations under the applicable law.
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, SinatraFamily.com has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at SinatraFamily.com’s sole discretion, members who are deemed to be repeat infringers of copyright and intellectual property rights. SinatraFamily.com may also at its sole discretion limit access to the site and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.