Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The sexiest line ever sung by Frank

The sexiest line ever sung by Frank -

"Beautiful Girls, Walk A Little Sl o w e r......."

George Lyons is a singer and he sure knows Sinatra and his music. He quotes the above line whenever he writes a post.
    Every time I read that line, it "impresses" me.

And I finally have realized why. When you read that line, you can just hear Frank sing that line in the sexiest manner possible. I don't know how else to express it. And George copies it in just the right 'style.'

Never let it go, George. It makes me smile.

Joan
    Joan
    "Don't be trapped by dogma which is living as the result of everyone else's thinking" - Steve Jobs

Paradise

And then she dims the lights............hmmmmmmm Paradise

Still make me swoon!
    Bobbysoxer

3. and then,

Next Case.

I'm not one for analizing Sinatra's sex appeal seeing that I'm straight and all but one of his more sensual performance can be here in "I've Got A Crush On You" 1960 for "Nice 'n' Easy".

A man generally (and hopefully) knows what a woman likes.

Joan
    Joan
    "Don't be trapped by dogma which is living as the result of everyone else's thinking" - Steve Jobs

My Pick...

My favorite is-

"Hug me, squeeze me, 'til I'm red; 'til my eyes bug out my head."

from "Can I Steal A Little Love" (my all-time favorite FS song...)

Song

What song is it where he says "and then she dims the lights....mmmmm paradise." I've don't think I've heard that before, and I though I'd heard all the good stuff!
    Katie

And the Song is...........

PARADISE

Track 21 CD#3 COLUMBIA YEARS boxed set.
    It's probably available on a compilation, but I'm not sure.

I believe this is the only time Frank hummed -
    Beyond sexy!
    Bobbysoxer

Why is it that whatever Frank sings I find sexy? Just hearing his voice does things to me.

Rhodalee
    Rhoda

And there used to be a ballpark right here.

"Hug me, squeeze me, 'til I'm red; 'til my eyes bug out my head."
    from "Can I Steal A Little Love" (my all-time favorite FS song...)>>Kelli
    Gee, Kelli, that line doesn't sound so sexy and I laughed when I read those words. But I don't think I've ever heard that song!? Can't believe it. But then I'm not a collector. What album is that from? I have to hear that song. Thanks.

Joan
    Joan

David -

I've a crush on you certainly makes me 'think;' it's a great rendition by Frank.

It reminds me of Kelli's line from a song: "Hold Me, Kiss Me, Never Let Me Go" that I think was used in the Marilyn Monroe film "Niagara." What a song! I wish Frank had recorded that song - he didn't, did he?

Bobby - I must have missed Paradise; I can hardly believe I've missed two songs. I never remember hearing Frank hum. Have to look that one up too.

I guess you're right, Rhodalee. I just break out in a smile when I suddenly hear him sing - at home or in the car. I know my VA veteran friend could see the change in me when we were in my car and Sinatra sang. My face would light up and I would pat him on the knee as I listened to Frank. This friend is SO reserved and more the classical type, but he sure knows Frank Sinatra now. It's fun converting people.

Joan
    Joan

aaah..

"...so, don't change a hair for me, not if you care for me.." I believe it's the last one of that song - a certain intonation of that line..man oh man..my heart goes a-flutter!

Ok..I'll calm down now..

ooops

Sorry...My Funny Valentine is the song I'm referring to.

-Stace

So Easy to Love

You'd be so eeeassy to love....
    SO worth the yearning for SO swell to keep the home fires burning for...
    We'd be so grand at the game so carefree together...

It ain'y easy to pick out the sexiest line Sinatra ever sung.

When he's sad he's sexy, when he's happy he's sexy. Fun trying though, isn't it?
    Tricia

Love IS all there is

The Last Dance

They're aware of us the pair of us, alone on the floor, still I want to hold you like this forever & more.

How about we call this "the sexiest lines...." cause how can you leave out.....

....But til we leave, keep holding me tight, through the last dance, each beat of the last dance, & save me the first dance in your dreams tonight.

Whew!
    Tricia

Love IS all there is

Funny Valentines Tag.....

In 1974 at the old Boston Garden, Oct 22nd I believe, I had the pleasure of attending a concert by FS that included his violin stoked and caressed version of the Rodgers and Hart classic that Stacey Olson refers to and the best part for me anyway is at the end when FS tags the song with, "Summertime and Wintertime and Every Time is Valentines - And I Love Yooooouuuuuuu....." there was an audible, collective sigh at this poignant finale. Magic moments when FS was singing!!!
    When You're Here, It's Family
    www.reverbnation.com/Soundslikefrank/songs

17. " Those fingers in my hair, that sly come hither stare, that strips my conscience bare....."

It`s Witchcraft ladys

Mustn`t grumble.

Yes.....

summer me...winter me... and with your kisses..pleasure me...
    WNEW..Where The Melody Lingers On..

Talk to me, talk to me, talk to me.....

When Frank Jr. sings it....it's just as sexy....I sit and think "Okay Frank...what d'ya wanna talk about?"
    Melody Martin
    If your last name is Sinatra, I'm a fan

My girl is violin and candlelight,
    My girl is star-shine on a summer night.
    Lucky heart to be part of a love like this,
    Where every single kiss is a short-cut to heaven.
    Heaven knows, she's everything that's dear to me,
    She smiles, and cloudy days are clear to me.
    Yes, the world is my oyster and I got the pearl,
    And I'm happy 'cause I got my girl.
    My girl is autumn days and skies of gold,
    A fire to dream by, when the night is cold.
    Yes, the world is my oyster and I've got the pearl,
    I'm happy 'cause I've got my girl.