5. FRIDAY'S CHILD
    6. JACKSON WITH LEE HAZLEWOOD

SIDE TWO
    1. SUGAR TOWN
    2. SUMMER WINE WITH LEE HAZLEWOOD
    3. YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
    4. THINGS WITH DEAN MARTIN
    5. LIGHTNING'S GIRL

Fantastic Nancy Greatest Hits CD it is a must to have!

I didn't know in which tread should I post this,I hope that is okay that I post it here.

Dear Nancy and all SFF members I am a big fan of Jeopardy I love,I learn so much about different subjects
    and I think that Alex Trebek is a wonderful host I think that he have very good manners did anyone beside me see the Jeopardy show of last Tuesday June 22,2010? This was the final category BILLBOARD HOT 100 HISTORY

The final clue was: Besides Frank & Nancy Sinatra, they're the only other father & daughter who each had No. 1 solo hits

I do not want to give away the answer right away if you know it please answer it beside searching the answer on the net. but I tell you I thought the same answer that the contenders I though about Nat and Nathalie Cole but that not the answer.

Nancy I did not even know that there was someone else beside your wonderful no.1 hits as celebrity family of Father and Daughter.
    Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by István View Post
    Did anyone beside me see the Jeopardy show of last Tuesday June 22,2010? This was the final category BILLBOARD HOT 100 HISTORY.

The final clue was: Besides Frank & Nancy Sinatra, they're the only other father & daughter who each had No. 1 solo hits.
    Yessir, I saw it, and contrary to my usual luck with Final Jeopardy, I actually knew this one! All of the contestants guessed the obvious and were wrong.

Pack a small bag....

OK. I'll bite. What was the correct answer?

Although I did not see the episode of Jeopardy, I did check The Billboard Book of Number 1 Hits for half of the answer: Pat Boone with "Moody River" and Debby Boone with "You Light Up My Life" (I thought of Pat and Debby, but I didn't know the name of the Pat Boone song).

Other connections: Frank also recorded "Moody River" for the Cycles album; and I noticed on Debby Boone's You Light Up My Life album, Bob Gaudio produced the song "When I Look At You (My Love)." Bob Gaudio also produced Nancy's recording "I Love Them All (The Boys In The Band)" and Frank's Watertown album.
    Andrew

Wonder why "Love Eyes" wasn't included

I believe that hit top 20 for Nancy while "Things" wasn't really a single in the US. Oh well, maybe they thought Dino would help sell the album. Beautiful cover shot by the way, one of my faves.
    We will prove our love is a lasting thing

Quote Originally Posted by GerryinLA View Post
    I believe that hit top 20 for Nancy while "Things" wasn't really a single in the US. Oh well, maybe they thought Dino would help sell the album. Beautiful cover shot by the way, one of my faves.
    I agree, Gerry. Other later Reprise singles, which were not released on any album during that era, should have been included as well. Because U.S. vinyl LPs usually contained 10-12 tracks, the format may have also restricted the inclusion of the '68 to '70 singles. Here is the April 29, 1967 Billboard chart for "Love Eyes."

Andrew

9. Emilio Pucci was and is a terrific clothes designer. His prints are iconic.

You are iconic!

Never even really noticed what you are wearing in that photo! It is just such a lovely image, hair, tan skin, exposed navel (and I'm not even straight). I can only imagine what a hetero man must think!

11. You are too kind.

Quote Originally Posted by GerryinLA View Post
    Never even really noticed what you are wearing in that photo! It is just such a lovely image, hair, tan skin, exposed navel (and I'm not even straight). I can only imagine what a hetero man must think!
    Gerry....I'd like to answer but I am too much of a gentleman. I've been in love with her since 1967. No other 7 year old loved that much.....sigh.
    Rick
    The enemy of truth is distortion.

Cool IN LOVE WITH NANCY!!!!

Rick, I'm really sorry, but I fell in love with Nancy in 1963, when they started playing "Like I Do" on the radio in Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe).

I was 11 at the time. My love for her was confirmed when I saw the cover of the "Boots" album a couple of years later.

I've been in love with her ever since...although I suspect she doesn't even know it!!!

So, I'm afraid I got her first!!

Nigel
    "How Does That Grab You?"

14. Oh, my

Just bought a copy

Of course I have all the songs, but I just bought a copy of this LP in very good condition off E-bay just for the cover art. Hope to get a Nancy autograph on this one to add to my collection.

This review is from September 19, 1970 issue of Billboard. 41 years ago.

Download NANCY SINATRA's latest album, SHIFTING GEARS, now!Download from iTunes Download this album from Amazon.

I have always wondered why "Love Eyes" didn't make onto this album.
    Download NANCY SINATRA's latest album, SHIFTING GEARS, now!Download from iTunes Download this album from Amazon.

18. I dunno, Richard. Seems like it should have been in the collection.

Nancy's version of "It's Such A Lonely Time of Year," is a CLASSIC. I play it throughout the year. I have it on my iPad PLAYLIST, and when I lost my Mother in March of this year, I played it over and over again:

"Yes, it's such a lonely time of year ...
    Holidays and birthdays ...
    Summer days and Winter days ...
    Rainy days and Sunny days ... and anytime when YOU'RE not here..."
    yvette (from jersey)

20. Thank you, Yvette. Chip Taylor wrote this beautiful song.