Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Frankie's new album

1. Frankie's new album

For the past two days and nights, Frankie has been in Studio A at Capitol Records recording a wonderful album of great songs.

Featuring arrangements by Nelson Riddle, Don Costa, Bill Rogers and others, the album is a collection of new and old songs. Some of the tracks are with a 16 - piece band and others a 38 - piece orchestra.

I promise you will love this album and I will post more info and pictures here in this thread very soon. I can tell you that I am extremely proud of my brother and this project.

I look forward to Frankie's new album! Fans want to hear him sing those songs, it's inevitable and he's the one to do it.
    When You're Here, It's Family
    Twitter: @GijLyons

I'm so thrilled that, at long last, Frankie is recording another CD! I'm really looking forward to this CD.

Nancy - you should be proud of your brother, aside from being a wonderful talent, he seems like a really nice guy. Guess he comes from a good family!
    Melody Martin
    If your last name is Sinatra, I'm a fan

Sounds great

Glad to hear it. I've enjoyed his singing since his firt album, "Young Love for Sale," and saw him live a couple years ago. He sings better than ever.

Edwin

WOW!

What exciting news! Frankie's the only one who can TRULY do these songs and not be called an imitator or wannabe. I pray that beloved Bill Miller is ion the mix on this one, too.

Re: Frankie's new album

For the past two days and nights, Frankie has been in Studio A at Capitol Records recording a wonderful album of great songs.
    I promise you will love this album and I will post more info and pictures here in this thread very soon. I can tell you that I am extremely proud of my brother and this project.

I do already...

Thank you Nancy...I'm really looking forward to this CD. I will spread the news about it!

Sylvia

Frankie in the Studio

This is great news, Nancy...I have Frankie's previous albums and It appears this forthcoming one will be a blockbuster...Can't wait for it...

I'm very excited to hear this project is a go.

It must have been thrilling to be at Capitol for the sessions. There's so much history there. I've talked to others who have recorded there recently and they say it's nothing short of magical. Can't wait to hear some of the details from Nancy.

All the best,

David
    David

10. Studio A was filled with memories and ghosts.

The "Tone Poems of Color" sessions christened the famous room in the Capitol Tower in 1956. There is a big anniversary coming up next year.

I'm looking forward to it too. This is definitely very exciting.

Rhodalee
    Rhoda

And there used to be a ballpark right here.

12. Thumbs up It great to hear the news of this album.

Frankie is so very talented and a new album from him is long overdue. Time marches on and GREAT music and the name SINATRA is always Heaven on Earth!
    Mark

"Your getting to be a habit with me"...Sinatra Now & Forever!

This is a long time coming

I'm really excited about this new piece of work from the heir apparent. I have the same feeling I had when anticipating LA is my Lady and She Shot me Down.

Let's commit as a group to pre-order copies for a big send-off.
    Rick
    The enemy of truth is distortion.

Quick question, tho - any need for an accordionist?

What a treat to find this when I logged on..I'm a big Frankie fan.

I'm sure it will be fabulous.
    The things that we love tell us who we are. Thomas Aquinas

16. Thumbs up

Excellent stuff!

Adam
    Adam
    Be Aware Don't Despair

17. Excellent!

This sounds wonderful!!!! I can't wait to hear it.

I remember the mention of this a while back and have been thinking about it ever since.

James DeFrances

AT LAST

Musical quality is on the way.

Jayeff

Great News!

It will be release in Brazil?
    LOURDIE
    Frank Sinatra: You will be my music.

This is Thrilling news!!