Thread: Melmo - my journal thingy

Melmo - my journal thingy

Ok soo i decided to start one hahaha

Right now, its 9 days till im 18 i cant wait we're gunna get pizza
    haha im looking forward to the pizza more then the presents
    Umm tomorrow or the day after im gunna dye my hair light golden brown

And next month... WE"RE GOING TO MONTREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok my birthday kinda sucked, i was sick, from like the 13th till like even now!!!
    SO on my bday we didnt have pizza or cake like we were going too, but we're gunna eat all that this coming sunday

Well right now i'm enjoying my summer.....and then doing school work even though it's my summer vaction. But i also can't believe that that the 2009-2010 year will be my last year of high school....jezz i'm getting old. ha ha! Can't wait till college i'm psyched and prepared....look at me go!!! ha ha!
    "i've got you under my skin".....FS

Quote Originally Posted by Kayla View Post
    ....jezz i'm getting old.
    Don't worry. I'll always be two years older than you are. So whenever you think negatively about your age just say..."Well...at least I'm not as old as THAT Maltese guy".

(I know you were probably just joking but that line may come in handy later in life ^_^)

Quote Originally Posted by Kayla View Post
    Can't wait till college i'm psyched and prepared....look at me go!!!
    So, olde Kayla, what college (Reed?) and what major (English lit)? Inquiring minds and all that....

Pack a small bag....

Quote Originally Posted by Ace917 View Post
    So, olde Kayla, what college (Reed?) and what major (English lit)? Inquiring minds and all that....

*cough*Teen section*cough*

I'm going to college for animation and i'm hoping to get a bachelor's. I actually want to work with my idol and 20th century fox....so i guess we'll see what happens? But there's alot i want to do this is just what i'm going to college for.

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl View Post
    *cough*Teen section*cough*
    "oops," he says, tiptoeing out and trying not to make a sound....

Pack a small bag....

ha ha ha!