Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748

Thread: Nancy Photos

Love this pic. So classy.
    JulesSinatra Crazy-or just plain crazy?!

PHOTO CREDIT: RON JOY/BOOTS ENTERPRISES, INC.
    Download NANCY SINATRA's latest album, SHIFTING GEARS, now!Download from iTunes Download this album from Amazon.

Download NANCY SINATRA's latest album, SHIFTING GEARS, now!Download from iTunes Download this album from Amazon.

Does anyone have a clean copy of this picture of Nancy?

From msn.com's Lifestyle page

Always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim.
    Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. ~ Ellie Wiesel

Some people are just so damn photogenic! Love 'em all.
    Bill
    I'ts VERY easy being green...coz I am

This sixties kid pretty much insisted his date wear an outfit just like that to a college dance. And I don't mean Frank's tux.

Among my favorite photos of Nancy are where she's wearing a sweater as a mini, leggings, I believe, and either brown or maroon boots.
    There's a little bit of Francis Albert Sinatra in all of us.

9. Here's one that's new to me. (Forgive if it's been posted before.)

Famous Clowns > Frank Sinatra and Emmett Kelly at the circus (with their daughters)

Bob.

12. So beautiful.
    A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square

My favorite song.

Great shot
    - Michael Rose

Getting love from, RuPaul's Drag Race All-stars winner, Trixie Mattel

PHOTO CREDIT: DAVID SUTTON

Hawaii 1960

PHOTO CREDIT: DAVID SUTTON

Kii Arens did an art pop up with Val Kilmer for... Valentine's Day. He included this Nancy & Lee album cover.

Nancy is absolutely the coolest and I love her.

PHOTO CREDIT: DAVID REDFERN