Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: A.J. Lambert's Sirius Show

1. I totally forgot that today, December 28, 2018 is the Last Friday of the month.

AJ's show, Third Generation, is on NOW. Tune into Sirius 71 and hear the rest of her show.

Again, I am sorry.
    A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square

My favorite song.

2. AJ will have new shows in 2019.

3. Almost forgot (I've had an appointment every day this week) but today, January 25, 2019 is the last Friday of the month.

AJ Lambert (Nancy's daughter, Frank's granddaughter) should have a show,THIRD GENERATION on Sirius 71 at 10:00 PM (eastern) tonight. Don't know if it will be a new show or a repeat.

My favorite song.

4. It's a new show.

5. Can't wait to hear the show over my Echo Dot with bluetooth speaker.

My favorite song.

Listened to AJ last night and enjoyed her so much. She certainly sounds like mama. She s so open and so friendly. You feel like she’s talking right to you. Love how she knows the history of the songs and music and tells her stories about her grandfather, mom and family. I’ll be listening. I had a great time!!
    Tricia

Love IS all there is

7. This Friday, February 22, 2019 is the last Friday in February. AJ Lambert's monthly program, Third Generation, will be broadcast on Sirius 71 from 10:00 PM until midnight (eastern). AJ is the daughter of Nancy and the granddaughter of Frank. The program will be broadcast, in the same time slot) on the following Wednesday.

My favorite song.

8. For those of you wondering what happened to AJ's show last Friday. It will be a part of All Frank Friday tonight in the 10:00 (eastern) hour.

My favorite song.

A. J. with the lovely voice!

Speaking of lovely voices . . .

“I'm one of Frank Sinatra's grand children,” says the attractive young voice – that sparkles with an infectious enthusiasm.

“Chester Babcock – aka Jimmy Van Heusen” is the subject of A.J.'s special this night.

Starting with some “very early” Van Heusen tunes [with lyrics by Johnny (“But Beautiful”) Burke]. "Polka Dots & Moonbeams" -- followed by “Sunday, Monday or Always” – a 20-something Frank, singing with a mixed vocal chorus (and no other orchestral support). It's so sweet – like an early Disney musical soundtrack recording.

“Won't you tell me when, we will meet again? Sunday? Monday? Or 'Always' . . .

Do you know, before this night I've never caught a Siriusly Sinatra show by Nancy's lovely daughter!

At this moment A.J. is playing the early recording of “Nancy With The Laughing Face” (that my folks purchased as a 78 rpm record).

A.J. returns and speaks briefly -- intending she says to focus on the music during this two hours, and not "just blabbin'."

Earlier this day I referenced Laurindo Almeida's lovely nylon-string guitar accompaniment on the Cahn/Van Heusen classic I ONLY MISS HER WHEN I THINK OF HER. And that's what A.J. is playing right this minute.

Yes, for me a new show to enjoy at Siriusly Sinatra!

10. lovely program.

My favorite song.

11. This Friday, March 29, 2019, is the last Friday of the month of March. Time for a new edition of Third Generation hosted by A J Lambert (Nancy's daughter, Frank's granddaughter). Not sure if it will be a stand alone program or it will be part of First Friday on April 5, 2019.

In either case tune into Sirius 71 during the 10:00 (eastern) hour to hear A J pay tribute to her grandfather and others.

My favorite song.

I do so wish that we could hear this in Europe.....or even the UK after Brexit (as if it will ever happen)
    Bill
    I'ts VERY easy being green...coz I am

13. This Friday, April 26, 2019 is the last Friday of the month. Time for a new edition of Third Generation on Sirius 71 A.J. Lambert (Nancy's daughter; Frank's granddaughter) will play songs by her grandfather and some of her favorite artists.

Join A.J. from 10:00 PM till midnight (eastern) for an enjoyable program. Sirius 71 is the place to be.

My favorite song.

14. This Friday, May 31, 2019 will be the last Friday of the month. Sirius 71 should broadcast a NEW edition of Third Generation. Tune in 10:00 - midnight when AJ Lambert (Frank's granddaughter and Nancy's daughter) pays tribute to her grandfather and other contemporary singers.

Not sure if this is a new show or a repeat. It could also be a part of First Friday airing the following Friday

My favorite song.

15. This Friday, August 28, 2019, is the last Friday of the month. Sirius 71 will once again present Third Generation hosted by AJ Lambert. Join AJ as she pays tribute to her grandfather (Frank Sinatra) and her mother (Nancy Sinatra). Join AJ from 10:00 pm TO MIDNIGHT (eastern).

My favorite song.

16. Little did I know when I posted the blurb about Third Generation that it would be the LASTThird Generation. I am broken.

My favorite song.

17. Quote Originally Posted by carole View Post
    Little did I know when I posted the blurb about Third Generation that it would be the LAST Third Generation. I am broken.
    Unwelcome news.

Bob.

18. unwelcome, indeed

My favorite song.

19. I know I am a worry wort. Third Generation is going away. And with Nancy on partial sabbatical from Nancy for Frank what will be the next awful shoe to drop.

My favorite song.

20. I'm renewing my contract for a year.