Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: NANCY : TWELVE WAYS (1969)

Twelve Ways is a naughty title - in a good way.
    Don't go through life. Grow through life.

2. A little naughty never hurt.

50 years ago today! Thought everyone would like to see these...

Download NANCY SINATRA's latest album, SHIFTING GEARS, now!Download from iTunes Download this album from Amazon.

Download NANCY SINATRA's latest album, SHIFTING GEARS, now!Download from iTunes Download this album from Amazon.

Congratulations on a great album! doesn't seem like 50 years ago!

Sicilian pride forever

Gilby Clarke and Belinda Carlisle

50 Years! What a great anniversary!!
    Congratulations, Nancy!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich K View Post
    Nancy should know how well she did.
    I think she did pretty damn well (other than pushing too hard at the end of "For Once in My Life". It doesn't suit her, just as that kind of singing didn't suit Nat Cole the few times he tried it.)
    I bought this album in '67 and it's still fun to listen to, especially for the country-tinged charts, especially "Here We Go Again".
    Quote Originally Posted by GerryinLA View Post
    The album didn't come out until '69. Did you get an advance copy?
    Sometimes I really get a kick out of reading through old threads. Gerry's reply is funny to me! It's the little things.

I don't agree about the end of For Once In My Life at all. That's the best part of the song and I love it some kind of good. I can feel it inside -- that's good singing.

Susanna Hoffs of the Bangles.