Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Amanda (Lambert) Erlinger's "Sinatra, His Collection" Photographic Exhibit

ELIZABETH Guest

Thumbs up Amanda (Lambert) Erlinger's "Sinatra, His Collection" Photographic Exhibit

Dear Nancy,
    And All Forum Members,

I viewed the EXCELLENT "Sinatra, His Collection" Photographic Exhibit, which Opened today at Alfredo's Photographic Gallery in beautiful Amherst, Massachusetts.

The Exhibit's Curator is Amanda (Lambert) Erlinger, Grand Daughter of Frank and Nancy Sinatra, Sr., and Daughter of Nancy Sinatra, Jr. and Husband Hugh Lambert.

The Gallery is situated across the street from a lovely green, and gorgeous architecture of several buildings that comprise Amherst College.

Unfortunately, to my great disappointment, Amanda could not be present for the Exhibit Opening. I was really hoping to meet her. Alfredo DiLascia invited me in to see the Exhibit, and I am very grateful to him for his generosity. Alfredo hopes that Amanda will be able to be at the Gallery sometime in June.

(Continued)

ELIZABETH Guest

Thumbs up Amanda (Lambert) Erlinger's "Sinatra, His Collection" Photographic Exhibit

It was a beautiful, warm, picturesque Spring Day for the Exhibit Opening. The Opening was well-attended. Frank Sinatra's Music played in the background for all to enjoy as we viewed the Exhibit.

Each photograph is framed, including glass, to protect the photographs. An official label signed by Tina Sinatra, is on the back of each photograph. Every photograph is for sale. I wish I could say I bought them all!

The Exhibit continues until August 3, 2002, and it is well worth a visit to beautiful Amherst to see it. There is ample parking across the street from the Gallery, and there are many restaurants and shops within convenient walking distance. Be sure to sign the Guestbook in the Gallery.

For additional information regarding the Exhibit, see the "Sinatra Family News".

Thumbs up Thanks, Elizabeth!

Sounds like you had a great day! Didn`t you get to meet Amanda in Hoboken?

Dear Friend Elizabeth.

Thank you very much to share with all of us. I wished so much that I could go.

Best Wishes from Your Friend,

Gerald

Sandro Guest
    Hello Elizabeth,
    Thank for the news!
    You lucky one. I wished I could see the exhibition but most of all I would love to meet "baby blue eyes" Amanda....she's so lovely

ELIZABETH Guest

Dear Kris,

I visited The Freedom Train in 1976. It was a wonderful, travelling museum, celebrating America's Bicentennial. Quite a concept--a museum on wheels.

ELIZABETH Guest

Dear Ed,

I met A.J. Lambert in Hoboken. She is Amanda's older Sister, and is also the Grand Daughter Of Frank Sinatra and Nancy Sinatra, Sr., and the Daughter of Nancy Sinatra, Jr. and Husband Hugh Lambert. A.J. is Angela Jennifer. She is a Singer, Screen Writer, and plays Bass Guitar and Drums. Her Group is named "Rocket". They have a CD called "Seven Miles High". A.J. and her previous Group, "Sleepington", also made a CD.

Amanda is Amanda Katherine Lambert. She recently married, and is now Amanda Erlinger. She is an Artist, Painter and a Photographer.

ELIZABETH Guest

Kris, Ed, Gerald, and Sandro,

I wish everyone could see this exhibit! I am very thankful that I was able to be there for its Opening. I only wish Amanda could have been there too! I wanted so very much to meet her.

Dear Sandro,

Actually, A.J. (Angela Jennifer) Lambert is "Baby Blue Eyes". I Thank God that I did get to meet A.J.!

Thumbs up Thanks Liz

Thanks as always Elizabeth for your great personal
    account of the event.
    I still say that eventually this exhibit would make a great Book!

Thumbs up Elizabeth....

thank you! As Ralph Kramden would say, " Baby, Your the Greatest!"

ELIZABETH Guest

Thank You Bret and Ed, I mean Ralph! "How Sweet It Is!"

ELIZABETH Guest

Alfredo gave me permission to photograph the exterior of his Studio. There was a photographer and a camera man inside the Studio during the Exhibit Opening, however, out of respect, I would not have dreamed of photographing any of The Exhibit or the People viewing it. I had a camera with me because I WAS hoping to have a photograph of Amanda and me.

ELIZABETH Guest

Alfredo's Photographic Studio, Amherst, Massachusetts, on the Grand Opening of the Photographic Exhibit

ELIZABETH Guest

Alfredo's Photographic Studio, Amherst, Massachusetts

ELIZABETH Guest

Smile Amanda (Lambert) Erlinger's "Sinatra, His Collection" Photographic Exhibit

In addition to enjoying the FABULOUS Photographic Exhibit, You may also enjoy some of the scenic vistas surrounding beautiful Amherst, Massachusetts. Here are some photographs that I took the same day as the Grand Opening of the Photographic Exhibit.

ELIZABETH Guest

Smile Amanda (Lambert) Erlinger's "Sinatra, His Collection" Photographic Exhibit

More

ELIZABETH Guest

More

ELIZABETH Guest

More

ELIZABETH Guest

Except for Alfredo's Photographic Studio, all of the above scenic photographs, including this one, were taken in a large area known as "The Quabbin Reservoir".

ELIZABETH Guest

Perhaps the "Sinatra, His Collection" Photographic Exhibit, as well as the beauty of Amherst, and The Quabbin Reservoir, will inspire You to try a little Photography of Your own.

It's an excellent Photographic Exhibit! I hope this Thread has inspired You to see it.