Page 446 of 448 FirstFirst ... 346396436444445446447448 LastLast
Results 8,901 to 8,920 of 8944

Thread: How's The Weather Where You Are?

1. Last night had the nerve to plummet to the dirty thirties. Damn these eternal encores of winter. I have visions of long retired vericose ghostly white Rockettes keeping coming back. My lilacs will be ruined. Enough already.
    ......pick yourself up...... ......dust yourself off...... ......start all over again...... (my e-mail)

Here is a picture of our weather in the high mountains of New Mexico. It is May 10th, it isn't supposed to be snowing!

Sicilian pride forever

3. No snow in Cleveland but cold (March cold) and rainy.
    A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square

My favorite song.

The weather is rubbish here in the UK too, chilly, and raining, hail yesterday.

We need some warm sunshine and plenty of it!
    "I Could Have Danced All Night...".

It's been a really good soaking rain over the past couple of days. Some parts of the state are reporting drought breaking rains. I hope that us the case

6. If the California/Australia comparisons hold, your drought should be a thing of the past very soon.

SWMBO is in London visiting our daughter who is getting her Masters at Royal Holloway. She reports the weather has been wet but today wasn't as bad.
    Rick
    The enemy of truth is distortion.

Just finished a week of heavy rain in the Houston area. No fatalities reported, but a lot of folks inconvenienced by water damage. The US Gulf Coast features no earthquakes or snowstorms, but hurricanes and rain? Our specialty.

Guess it has to be something.
    -- Ed

Northern Catskill Mountains..Putting on the green...Rainy days and chilly days...Temperature low 40s.
    Bears out of hibernation..careful, careful, searching for trash...
    Forever Frank ~ Forever Betty ~ Forever Dina ~ Forever Bobbysoxer

10. Still chilly and rainy in Cleveland, Ohio. Still to cold to turn the soil for garden.
    A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square

My favorite song.

Yesterday and today absolutely glorious, letís hope itís the start of things to come

Cold and rainy on Long Island. More like fall than spring..

Cold and heavy rains in Central NJ. While driving home, thought I saw an old man herding animals onto a big boat, two by two.
    Out of the tree of life, I just picked me a plum

Hotter than the CŰte d’Azur

Although I wouldn’t say no to a trip to Nice,a favourite of mine.
    Last edited by Tina...; 05-15-2019 at 05:35 AM.

Beautiful day here .Long may it last ....but it wont !
    Who knows where the road will lead us

Took the ferry to Dublin to see Dad and weather has been lovely, stayed in a nice little campsite in Holyhead the night before. Sunset, in the evening

let the music play as long as there's a song to sing

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    Took the ferry to Dublin to see Dad and weather has been lovely, stayed in a nice little campsite in Holyhead the night before. Sunset, in the evening

Beautiful Keith ! xo
    Peaceful love..

It’s been such a lovely warm and sunny week, I think the rain is holding back ready for the Bank Holiday weekend.

Wild temperature swings from highs in the 80ís to lows in the 30ís and rain, rain, rain. Climate change sucks
    Always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim.
    Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. ~ Ellie Wiesel

Tornados across middle America... Last night, Brooklyn, Staten Island, New Jersey, warnings...unsettled weather....Severe storms possible tonight..