Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Early Present

Thanks Bob, I thought that would be the way to go, but my computer died a while ago and haven't had much need to get it fixed, hence the reason why I asked about my iPad.

I'll get it fixed at some point and try then.
    "I Could Have Danced All Night...".

2. There may also be apps which will let you download music files from the web directly to an iDevice without using iTunes or Apple Music. (I've seen Goodreader mentioned, but I haven't used it.)

Bob.

An iPod under the tree and a light blue Cadillac convertible in the same verse. Stylish.
    Robert

Wow, way to go Bob. Now I have a great Nancy at Christmas playlist and with an app like Boom I can mess with the mix myself for a deaf old man's listening delight. Thanks again.
    Bill
    I'ts VERY easy being green...coz I am

5. I wonder if Little Steven or Howard Stern ever play "Merry Christmas, Baby" on their respective Sirius radio channels?

Bob.

6. I don't know the answer, Bob, but I did send the track to both of them a few years back.

7. I was playing this in the car, and my wife asked, "Does Nancy like Little Stevie Wonder?" "Different 'Little Stevie'," I told her, "You're dating yourself." "No, dear, I'm dating you," she replied.

Bob.

Time to bump this thread for the great holiday music in the initial post.

Thank you for the "bump" Robert. Nancy should definitely release a Christmas album. Josh Agle artwork, pressed on vinyl... I'm all ready to pre-order!
    "Viva la derriere!"

'Tis the season for great music. Fa la la la la...

Santa Baby

Man With The Bag

Merry Christmas, Baby

It's Christmastime Again

What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?

Thanks, Robert! I always love when these come back out. Itís almost holiday listening time.

I love Nancy's Christmas Songs! Thank you for recirculating!
    Rick