Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: CHERRY SMILES - THE RARE SINGLES (2009)

Great job, as always, Andrew!
    Always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim.
    Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. ~ Eilie Wiesel

2. Thank you Andrew! Really appreciate it!
    How little we know, how much to discover

3. I'm just thinking that it's been a very long time since I've put an album out, Cherry Smiles was the last one. I saw the digital booklet for the new one yesterday and I'm happy with it so we're getting closer.

Looking forward to it, Nancy. How come I can't add the smilies on the "more" page with my ipad mini? The Dancing Nanna is supposed to go right here _______.
    When You're Here, It's Family
    www.reverbnation.com/Soundslikefrank/songs

Moving forward sounds great, Nancy, Can't wait...
    To my little fur baby Sushi, If love could have kept you alive, you would have lived forever...

Yeah!!!!
    Rick

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy View Post
    I'm just thinking that it's been a very long time since I've put an album out, Cherry Smiles was the last one. I saw the digital booklet for the new one yesterday and I'm happy with it so we're getting closer.
    Looking forward to it!
    Download NANCY SINATRA's latest album, SHIFTING GEARS, now!Download from iTunes Download this album from Amazon.

The "one" and not sure one, thing, about Nancy's beautiful songs, is that we can look back at what she has blessed us with, but also the true fans, know there is SO much more...but then again, some can't hear/see beyond those BOOTS...which made us aware, but that was just the beginning, and if you did or do not follow, you missed a hell of a lot of wonderful music, which in so many times, was and is currently performed better than the original artist, and can stand up to the test of time...and she still can. Check out BILLBOARD reviews for her...
    Last edited by Dan Bohin; 09-23-2013 at 09:15 PM.
    To my little fur baby Sushi, If love could have kept you alive, you would have lived forever...

I am so pleased to hear we are closer Nancy. Love you.
    Mike

Press On....

10. Here's a cool video for "Machine Gun Kelly," which just appeared in a Twitter conversation with Nancy.

Source: YouTube

Andrew

11. It's funny but I never knew what Machine Gun Kelly looked like and he was completely different from what I imagined.

12. Yes, thanks Andrew.

13. And yet another year has passed and no new music.

With the whirlwind year that you just finished Nancy don't be too hard on yourself. Maybe this year.

Sicilian pride forever

15. Portraitist Ralph Wolfe Cowan passed away at the age of 86 on September 4th.

Mr. Cowan painted the portrait of Nancy that would become the artwork for Cherry Smiles.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy View Post
    Ralph Wolfe Cowan painted it and when I was performing at Caesar's Palace, Jilly saw it in a store there and bought it for me. How it got from Florida to Las Vegas I don't know but I'm awfully glad it did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodi View Post
    Here is a picture of Nancy standing next to the painting she used for the cover of Cherry Smiles....

Andrew

16. Oh, dear, I'm so sorry to hear this news. Godspeed, Ralph, a very kind, special man.
    I love his Johnny Mathis portrait, and his Elvis too.