Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SiriusXM Streaming 30-Day Free Trial

SiriusXM Streaming 30-Day Free Trial

Enjoy a 30-day free trial of SiriusXM Internet radio by signing up here. This subscription also allows you to listen via the SiriusXM app on your smartphone.
    Download NANCY SINATRA's latest album, SHIFTING GEARS, now!Download from iTunes Download this album from Amazon.

2. NOW IS THE TIME TO DO THIS!

AIR SCHEDULE FOR DORIS DAY SHOWS

PART ONE

SUNDAY JUNE 23 5PM EASTERN
    TUESDAY JUNE 25 3PM EASTERN
    THURSDAY JUNE 27 9PM EASTERN

PART TWO

MONDAY JUNE 24 10AM EASTERN
    WEDNESDAY JUNE 26 6PM EASTERN
    FRIDAY JUNE 28 12PM EASTERN

3. Please, people, don't miss these shows. The waivers were tough to get and they are for limited plays. If you are a Doris Day fan time the trial so you can hear them!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Enjoy a 30-day free trial of SiriusXM Internet radio by signing up here.
    It's a 30 day free trial.

Bob in Boston

[Added:] In case anyone wonders why I posted this: The thread opener, as quoted originally, specified a 7-day free trial. The top post and quote have been silently edited to reflect the current offer. The offer period changes from time to time, so if anyone has been considering a free trial, NOW is the time!

Smile

Having problems signing up..HELP !!
    Forever Frank ~ Forever Betty ~ Forever Dina ~ Forever Bobbysoxer

It should be straight forward June - all you need is an email address and ZIP code and you should receive a username and password to your inbox...what's it doing for you?
    let the music play as long as there's a song to sing

As Keith said, it should be pretty easy to sign up, June. Once you've entered your email address and zip code, they'll email you the info you need to get started. It there something specific you're having trouble with?
    Kindness is a mark of faith. Whoever is not kind, has no faith ~ Muhammad

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    It should be straight forward June - all you need is an email address and ZIP code and you should receive a username and password to your inbox...what's it doing for you?
    I did everything you said. I am not sure about my username...I did get a password. What do you suggest? Thanks for your help..

June, it's been a while since I set up my account but I think your user name is your email address and your password is the one they gave you. After you're signed up, you can change them to whatever you want.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Dina View Post
    June, it's been a while since I set up my account but I think your user name is your email address and your password is the one they gave you. After you're signed up, you can change them to whatever you want.
    Dina, I will give it a try. Thank you !

I tried six times not working for me...

I'm sorry it didn't work, June. Maybe you could send their tech support an email...

13. I've sent this thread to Lou Simon. Maybe he can help.

June, you are able to pick your user name and password when you sign up. Did you see this screen when you went to the website?

15. From Jersey Lou
    Nancy
    All systems go on the free trial.
    The password is case sensitive….some people might not know that.
    She can call customer service if she’s sure that her username and password are being entered correctly.
    I hope it works!

Just a thought June...I do recall having an issue once whereby I was trying to 'copy and paste' the password into the login screen and for some reason by highlighting the password before copying it had added an extra space at the end and the password was therefore not recognised.

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with your login issues but just in case you are also copying and pasting you should instead type the username and password manually to make sure they are correct (you should be able to tick a box so it remembers you and it won't be necessary to enter the details every time you login).

Hope you get connected!
    let the music play as long as there's a song to sing

Maybe cookies have to be enabled? Just a thought, June try clearing your cookies etc including the link, enable the cookies and click the link at the start of this thread again.
    "I Could Have Danced All Night...".

Smile

As soon as I get some private time I will try again.. I will get it done. Thank you all..Tina, I will give it a shot..

Smile

Just signed up...Waiting for my email confirmation...

I was on the phone today one hour with customer service. I cannot get the 30 day free trial...