Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: All Frank Friday

1. I also had breakfast with Frank early this morning.
    A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square

My favorite song.

2. and lunch.

My favorite song.

3. This Friday, December 2, 2016 is the first Friday of the month. Sirius 71 will broadcast 24 hours of Frank's music, interviews and other information as they present

FIRST FRIDAY WITH FRANCES ALBERT

My favorite song.

"Oh, Carole,
    I am such a fool,
    Darling, I love you,
    'Though you treat me cruel!"

As an English major, here's my comment for Neil Sedaka, and writing partner Howie Greenfield, " You should be ashamed of that last line (nearly 60 years later)!

Thanks for the reminder, Carole!
    Stanley

5. This is a very special first Friday. It is the first Friday of 2017 and it is the first Friday of January 2017.

Sirius 71as usual will 24 hours of Frank Sinatra "First Friday with Francis Albert".

Can it get any better than this? Yes it can.

At 10:00 PM eastern A.J. Lambert (Frank's grandaughter) will present a special edition of Third Generation. I assume that it will be an all Frank edition.

If sometime during January 6, 2017 we hear Nancy Sinatra, Jr., Frank Sinatra, Jr. and Tina Sinatra all three generations of Sinatra's will be represented.

It will be a wonderful day.

My favorite song.

6. Almost forgot. Today, February 3, 2017 is the First Friday of the month. Sirius 71is airing 24 hours of Frank's music in First Friday With Frances Albert.

Tune in and spend the day and night with Frank.

My favorite song.

I'm listening too. Great way to spend a Friday!
    Leigh Ann

8. Sirius 71, especially when Frank is singing, is a great way to spend ANY day.

My favorite song.

I agree with you. I love it myself. I really wish that Siriously Sinatra was better advertised around the Sirius/XM community. I think Siriously Sinatra is a wonderful channel and should get its due recognition.

10. Thanks, Josh. I complain about that all the time but it falls on deaf ears. We are the Rodney Dangerfield of SiriusXM.

11. Tomorrow, March3, 2017 is the first Friday in Match.

Sirius 71 will broadcast 24 hours of everything Frank in First Friday with Frances Albert

Spend a few, or many hours with Frank.

My favorite song.

12. Yesterday's (March 3, 2017) First Friday was great.

Thank You Frank. Thank you Sirius.

My favorite song.

13. This Friday, April 7, 2017, brings a new edition of First Friday with Frances Albert.

Tune into Sirius 71 for 24 solid hours of everything Frank.

My favorite song.

14. Friday, May5, 2017 is the first Friday of May.

It is time for First Friday with Francis Albert. Sirius 71 will broadcast 24 hours of everything Frank.

My favorite song.

Listening to NFF now. Nice surprise!
    Leigh Ann

Winding down a long work week outside listening to First Friday now on Siriusly Sinatra.There're playing the Vegas set..

Yesterday's post didn't get "published," because I was in such a hurry to get errands done before the heavy rains. I said that it being a First Friday, I planned to do a lot of extra driving allowing me a lot more time to listen to Frank. I also paid a simple, heartfelt). tribute to the immortal Mr. Berlin (whose birthday, I believe, is around this time of the year! I said that with First Fridays, all listeners to SS71 were able to experience what Fred Astaire and Frank experienced when they sang those fabulous lyrics (and here I'm paraphrasing): "Heaven, we're in heaven, and our heart beats so that we can hardly speak, and we surely find the happiness that we seek, when we're all together listening cheek-to-cheek! (it's a bit awkward, but you get the point!)"
    Stanley

18. This Friday , June 2,2017 is the First Friday of the month.

Sirius 71 will broadcast 24 hours of everything FAS.

Start your summer with Frank.

My favorite song.

Right on time, Carole! I'm driving an extra five hours -- Springfield to Portsmouth,NH (to purchase a special Mont Blanc (Boheme) pen) -- to spend more time with Frank & His Music! Take care & be well!
    Stanley

20. Stanley, Do you still use a fountain pen?

My favorite song.