Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reissue of "My Father's Daughter"

I have two copies of this one already, but will be hanging out for the new foreword and afterword!

FOREWORD & AFTERWORD were worth the re-purchase. I bought the 'original' 3 times!
    yvette (from jersey)

Don't ask why it took me this long to read Tina's book, but I just finished it and it is wonderful. I can't imagine that it was easy to write, but it is nice among all the representations of the public figure to be reminded of the private man -- husband, father, friend. A very emotional read. Thank you, Tina.

4. I agree. Read the original several years ago. The reissue with new information is high on my "to read" list. I generally read fiction.
    A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square

My favorite song.

I just finished rereading Tina's book - for the 3rd time! Of course, though, I had to buy the reissue! So that is what I read the 3rd time. I am moved each time I read this book. Tears and all! A book to treasure, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi View Post
    I just finished rereading Tina's book - for the 3rd time! Of course, though, I had to buy the reissue! So that is what I read the 3rd time. I am moved each time I read this book. Tears and all! A book to treasure, for sure.
    I agree Jodi, one of those books you just can't put down. I too have read it many times and it never fails to bring tears. Written from the heart.

I can see the book now from where I'm sitting placed at the front in my Sinatra cabinet, Tina's looking up at her Dad, so adorably, such a cute photo.
    "I Could Have Danced All Night...".

I found a copy in my favorite bookstore this afternoon. Can't wait to get into it.
    Greg
    "There is no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day." - Alexander Woollcott