Thread: Turmoil in Sweden

Turmoil in Sweden

We had a attack yesterday in Stockholm Sweden, few minits from my office. People get killed by a truck. We were locked inside by the police, untill 8 pm at the evening to get safe, and whén we went out, the streets was full of people from the Military. I tooked a walk to a place and talked to friends. All of us was shaking. Not feeling good today, but glad that more people didnt got killed then a few. The truck had some explosion so the meaning was to killed lots of people. Really hope that we could live in peace, and that we all could have a strong hope. That we all in our spirits grab each others hand and pray for the light.

So very sorry. Glad you are safe.
    Rhoda

And there used to be a ballpark right here.

You are in my thoughts and prayers Martiin.
    You can't have everything... where would you put it?
    Sally

I'm sorry for the tragedy in your city, Martiin. I'm glad you are safe.
    Always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim.
    Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. ~ Ellie Wiesel

5. Don't worry, Martiin, you will be okay. I'm sorry you have to be afraid but you will be fine.

We swedes was in the same time lucky. Im think of World trade center, Norway, Iraq and other terror in the world who killed lot more people. We have to fight back with yoy and humanity. Have a great sunday!

Hallo Martin.
    Thank you for your posts. I am Kristian from Norway. I watched almost all of the news about it both on Swedish and Norwegian tv. We have show our respect to those who were hurt and at the same time be strong.

All the best
    Kristian

Hello Martiin, thank you for checking in, I'm glad you are safe.

Martiin, this is so sad for Sweden and the rest of the world. I am glad to know you are safe.
    Mary

10. My thoughts are with you Martiin, It's sad we now have to go through things like that but we must stand up and go on living our lives...
    "It's nice to go trav'ling..."