Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: STANDING ROOM ONLY 2018 

1. The deluxe 3CD package includes […] several rare and never-before-published photos.
    These have been posted on Facebook by Frank Sinatra Enterprises:

Bob.

Cool just saved myself some money...beg to differ about the Sinatra Select.....but that's why there's vanilla and chocolate ice cream! Agree about the vinyl though!
    F.X.
    When You're Smilin!

I'm liking the second two discs, I've not heard the 1974 concert and the 1987 one is one of Sinatra's finest. I struggle a little to see the point of the first disc; there's already the original album and disc 2 of Vegas covering this. And while I did buy the Sinatra Century bottle (not Sinatra Select which came before btw) I've no issue with the tie clip exclusive now being widely available (good stuff should be heard not hoarded) I would just have liked a less well covered set of shows. Still, it is an interesting package nonetheless.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Bob in Boston View Post
    At the time of this post, the Amazon.com page is up, but the box set is listed as “Currently Unavailable.” I’m sure that will change soon, and you can request an email alert when it’s ready to pre-order.

Bob.

Well last night, using Bob's link as provided, I hastily placed my amazon order for what I presumed was the CD. Then read in the confirmation, it was digital download MP3 only. The CD Audio selection was not there. This morning the CD selection is there, but not priced or active yet for preorder. If you try to order the CD, as I did, you may end up with the digital download MP3 ordered. Amazon confirmed an issue and will escalate to fix. [Amazon credited my first order, and this was before I saw Bob latest comment above].
    Last edited by Ozmun; 03-17-2018 at 08:58 AM.
    Michael

Thanks, Bob! The link is now active - just checked it. I have pre-ordered the CD set!!

7. I pre-ordered too. Joining the throng of delighted Sinatra fans.
    A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square

My favorite song.

8. It pays to pre-order from Amazon as soon as possible. It doesn’t always happen, but hopefully, there will be a price drop (perhaps of brief duration) before May 4, and the pre-order price guarantee will kick in.

Bob.

9. Here's hoping. I pre-ordered this morning.

My favorite song.

let the music play as long as there's a song to sing

The CD box set is now officially available for pre-order at Amazon U.S.:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BF5THD9/

Thank you... Just placed my order

13. we will ALL be able to listen together.

My favorite song.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Starting today, fans who preorder Standing Room Only will receive immediate download access for “Fly Me To The Moon,” recorded live at The Sands, Las Vegas in 1966.
    I know that it’s freely available for streaming from YouTube/Spotify (see —> above), but has anyone actually received this offer? I pre-ordered the 3-CD set from Amazon, but how do I get a free download of the $1.29 MP3 file?

Bob.

UPDATE: See my —> later post about this.
    Last edited by Bob in Boston; 03-19-2018 at 06:17 AM. Reason: Added update link.

15. I pre-ordered but did not receive the offer.

My favorite song.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    That link in the top post is for streaming on Apple Music. To pre-order the digital download, use this:

Bob.
    Last edited by Bob in Boston; 03-22-2018 at 05:02 AM. Reason: Changed link to US store.

This is VERY exciting! Thank you Bob for all the information!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob in Boston View Post
    I know that it’s freely available for streaming from YouTube/Spotify (see —> above), but has anyone actually received this offer? I pre-ordered the 3-CD set from Amazon, but how do I get a free download of the $1.29 MP3 file?

Bob.
    It should have been offered to you to download on your purchase I think Bob. Go back into your Amazon account and check your purchases, it should be there waiting to download.
    "I Could Have Danced All Night...".

Funny on UK Amazon it’s now stating the audio CD is currently unavailable and they don’t know when the item will next be in stock.
    "I Could Have Danced All Night...".

20. Quote Originally Posted by Tina... View Post
    It should have been offered to you to download on your purchase I think Bob. Go back into your Amazon account and check your purchases, it should be there waiting to download.
    No, it’s not. And Amazon.com doesn’t even have the correct link for the download version. They have been notified.

Quote Originally Posted by Tina... View Post
    Funny on UK Amazon it’s now stating the audio CD is currently unavailable and they don’t know when the item will next be in stock.
    The Amazon UK listing is also messed up. They, too, have been notified.

Bob.