Thread: Is there anyone here from Hungary?

Is there anyone here from Hungary?

It's important

Not that I know of?

Hello,I just saw this thread I am from Budapest but leaves now in Montreal,I go back many times there ,I follow everyday what's going there,in culture,politics,news.... through the Internet and I have still most of my family there,are you from Hungary Noah?Do you speak Hungarian?

4. Istvan, Noa is no longer here. Nancy did shows in Budapest and posted some photographs from her trip. Here is a thread with some Budapest pictures.
    ......pick yourself up...... ......dust yourself off...... ......start all over again...... (my e-mail)

Hi John,thank you for telling me that Noa is no longer here,too bad I was not a member yet when Noa was a member and thanks for the thread. I spoked about it before a couple months ago with Nancy,she was very kind to post great pics when she was there along with Frankie.Thanks again John!

Kedves, Istvan,

I'm not from Hungary per se, but I'm first generation American. Folks came over from Hungary in the early 1900's.

Kedves Helen,thank you very much for writting.Have you been in Hungary?If yes were and what do you think about it?Do you still have some relatives in Hungary?Is there community of Hungarians in Ozarks, Arkansas?
    Thanks and have a great week!

Kedves Helen,thank you very much for writting.Have you been in Hungary?If yes were and what do you think about it?Do you still have some relatives in Hungary?Is there community of Hungarians in Arkansas?
    Thanks and have a great week!(I am so sorry for my mistake please remove the 2 extras,thank you very much)

Kedves Helen,thank you very much for writting.Have you been in Hungary?If yes were and what do you think about it?Do you still have some relatives in Hungary?Is there community of Hungarians in Arkansas?
    Thanks and have a great week!