Frank Sinatra - Standing Room Only

FRANK SINATRA - ‘STANDING ROOM ONLY’
TO BE RELEASED WORLDWIDE ON MAY 4

Deluxe 3CD and Digital Collection Presents
Rare/Unreleased Complete Concerts from Three Decades

Box Set on Amazon
Digital Collection on Amazon
Box Set on Amazon UK
Digital Collection on Amazon UK
Digital Collection on iTunes

Los Angeles – March 16, 2018 – In an unparalleled entertainment career spanning seven decades, Frank Sinatra became a timeless, indelible cultural icon for the world. His live performances are legendary, imbued with an innate warmth and ease unmatched by any other performer, then or now. A stellar new collection, Frank Sinatra - Standing Room Only, presents three captivating rare and previously unreleased Sinatra concerts from the 1960s, ‘70s and ‘80s. Available now for preorder in deluxe 3CD and digital formats, Standing Room Only will be released worldwide on May 4 by Capitol/UMe and Frank Sinatra Enterprises.

Starting today, "Fly Me To The Moon," recorded live at The Sands, Las Vegas in 1966, is available for streaming and for immediate download with digital preorder. Preorder Frank Sinatra – Standing Room Only: https://UMe.lnk.to/SinatraSRO

“I get an audience involved, personally involved, in a song, because I’m involved myself.
It’s not something I do deliberately. I can’t help myself.”
– Frank Sinatra

Sinatra’s acclaimed concerts always sold out, leaving many fans clamoring to try to score a spot to stand behind the seats or along a wall with a rare and coveted “standing room only” ticket to the big show. Being in the room for Sinatra’s performances of “Come Fly With Me,” “My Way,” “You Make Me Feel So Young,” “The Lady Is A Tramp,” “The Theme From ‘New York, New York’,” and so many more of his iconic songs was a thrilling experience for anyone who had the opportunity.

Standing Room Only presents three remarkable complete concerts from three decades of Sinatra’s career: his January 28, 1966 second show with Count Basie at The Sands, Las Vegas (previously unreleased on CD); his October 7, 1974 concert at Philadelphia’s Spectrum arena (previously unreleased); and his October 24, 1987 concert at Dallas’ Reunion Arena (previously unreleased in its entirety). The collection’s audio is newly remixed by Larry Walsh at NBCUniversal Audio and mastered by Seth Foster at Universal Mastering Studios. The deluxe 3CD package includes a 30-page booklet with liner notes plus several rare and never-before-published photos.

FRANK SINATRA - STANDING ROOM ONLY [3CD; Digital]

CD 1: The Sands, Las Vegas - January 28, 1966 (2nd show)
1. Come Fly With Me
2. I've Got A Crush On You
3. I've Got You Under My Skin
4. The September Of My Years
5. Street Of Dreams
6. Angel Eyes
7. Fly Me To The Moon
8. “The Tea Break” (Monologue)
9. You Make Me Feel So Young
10. The Shadow Of Your Smile
11. Luck Be A Lady
12. It Was A Very Good Year
13. Where Or When
14. My Kind Of Town
15. A Few Last Words (Monologue)
16. My Kind Of Town (Reprise)

CD 2: The Spectrum, Philadelphia - October 7, 1974
1. Overture
2. The Lady Is A Tramp
3. I Get A Kick Out Of You
4. Let Me Try Again
5. My Kind Of Town
6. Welcome
7. Ol’ Man River
8. Monologue
9. I Get Along Without You Very Well
10. I’ve Got You Under My Skin
11. “The Tea Break” (Monologue)
12. Send In The Clowns
13. If
14. You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
15. What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life?
16. My Way

12. Bewitched
13. Angel Eyes
14. If
15. When Joanna Loved Me
16. For Once In My Life
17. Lonely Town
18. Theme From "New York, New York"
19. Bows: Theme From "New York, New York"
20. Where Or When
21. My Way
22. Maybe This Time
23. The Lady Is A Tramp
24. Bows: You Are There

Posted by: Nancy | Mar 15, 2018 4:00 PM | plus-minusComments(3)

Enter comment for 'Frank Sinatra - Standing Room Only'

You must be logged in to the Sinatra Family Forum to post a comment.

Responses to 'Frank Sinatra - Standing Room Only'

carole says:
Mar 15, 2018 4:02 PM
when will it be announced on amazon in the US, I will, of course, pre order.

S V PELUZIO JR says:
Mar 16, 2018 10:00 PM
Can't wait !!! Wonderful news !!

goodbadleroy57 says:
May 5, 2018 4:54 AM
Unbelievably perfect timing. Amazon delivered my copy yesterday, May 4th! Fantastic performances throughout. The set from the Sands is my favourite. It was worth waiting for. THANK YOU Nancy et al for finally releasing these concerts!!!

Baby Blue Eyes… May The First Voice You Hear Be Mine on CD and Vinyl

FRANK SINATRA ‘BABY BLUE EYES… MAY THE FIRST VOICE YOU HEAR BE MINE’

TINA SINATRA CURATES A LULLABY FOR CHILDREN AND PARENTS ALIKE

SET FOR WORLDWIDE RELEASE ON CD AND 2LP VINYL ON APRIL 6

CD at Amazon.com
Vinyl at Amazon.com
CD at Amazon UK
Vinyl at Amazon UK

Los Angeles – March 13, 2018 – Frank Sinatra always saluted his audience with a toast: “May You Live To Be A Hundred And The Last Voice You Hear Be Mine.” Envisioned as a child’s first musical library to be shared with the generations before, Tina Sinatra has curated a special compilation of Sinatra recordings for children and parents alike. On April 6, Universal Music Group will release Frank Sinatra: Baby Blue Eyes… May The First Voice You Hear Be Mine.

After combing the songs from Sinatra’s Reprise, Capitol and Sony catalogs, Tina carefully chose 20 songs for ‘Baby Blue Eyes’ that express a father’s love, compassion and dreams for children around the world. The enchanting collection features a baby photo of Frank Sinatra on its cover.

Preorder Frank Sinatra: Baby Blue Eyes… May The First Voice You Hear Be Mine on CD and 2LP vinyl, and download/stream it now: https://ume.lnk.to/BabyBlueEyes.

“Dad is perhaps best remembered as a saloon singer. He often referred to himself as such,” says Tina Sinatra. “But, first, he was a Father and that emotional connection to the child in all us is ever-present in this collection of songs that I have chosen as a concert to each new generation.”

Frank Sinatra: Baby Blue Eyes… May The First Voice You Hear Be Mine
14. Bein’ Green
15. Hush-A-Bye-Island
16. Fairy Tale
17. Young At Heart
18. Dream
19. Put Your Dreams Away
20. Cradle Song (Brahms Lullaby)

Posted by: Nancy | Mar 12, 2018 5:00 PM | plus-minusComments(0)

Enter comment for 'Baby Blue Eyes… May The First Voice You Hear Be Mine on CD and Vinyl'

You must be logged in to the Sinatra Family Forum to post a comment.

Sinatra The Musical

AMBASSADOR THEATRE GROUP, STEWART TILL,
FRANK SINATRA ENTERPRISES & ED WALSON
ENLIST DANNY STRONG TO WRITE BOOK
OF NEW MUSICAL CENTERED ON THE
LIFE AND CAREER OF FRANK SINATRA

The Ambassador Theatre Group, Stewart Till and Frank Sinatra Enterprises, along with Ed Walson, are proud to announce that Emmy Award-winning writer Danny Strong has been commissioned to write the book for the highly anticipated new musical based on the life of the legendary singer and actor Frank Sinatra.

The show, which is planned to open in early 2020, will feature a number of timeless hit songs from Sinatra’s incredible catalogue recorded during his illustrious career.

Danny Strong said: “It is an honour to get to write a musical about one of the biggest icons of the 20th Century. Sinatra is one of the great talents of all time and his fascinating and powerful story will make for a terrific stage musical. I’m deeply honoured to get this opportunity.”

Alongside his prestigious acting and producing career, Danny Strong’s writing credits include ‘Game Change’ - for which he won an Emmy Award, a Producers Guild Award and a Writers Guild of America Award - The Butler, Recount and the Hollywood blockbuster films ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1’ & ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2’. He is the co-creator of the American musical drama television series ‘Empire’ and recently wrote and directed the film ‘Rebel in the Rye’ that premiered at the 2017 Sundance Film Festival. He has just completed a reworking of Tim Rice’s and Abba’s Chess which opens at Washington’s Kennedy Center next month.

Adam Speers of Ambassador Theatre Group said: “To have Danny on board is amazing news. His previous work speaks for itself and it made perfect sense to have him write the book for what is set to be a unique musical about an all-time Hollywood legend and icon.”

Stewart Till added: “Danny Strong’s writing is always incredibly entertaining, smart and a huge magnet for audiences. That is why he was our absolute first choice.”

Frank Sinatra’s legacy and body of music is timeless and resonates with all generations. This announcement follows the news that Sinatra extended his record for the most top 40-charting albums on the Billboard 200 with the 2017 release of ‘Ultimate Christmas’, which became his 58th Top 40 hit.

Sinatra The Musical will be executive produced by Larry Manetti.

Posted by: Nancy | Jan 19, 2018 7:00 AM | plus-minusComments(0)

Enter comment for 'Sinatra The Musical'

You must be logged in to the Sinatra Family Forum to post a comment.